Thursday, April 8, 2010

Makeup and Hell


www.pageonemanagement.ca

So... Greg Wencel proposed a mannequin-esque look for the runway.
He just sent this image. So beautiful! Luminous, simple..
I think it is perfect.

I can't believe April 24th (Elle Canada/TFI New Labels runway show) is almost around the corner. Butterflies and a constant knot in my stomach = not enough time and too much to do. Meeting with my stylist tomorrow, Dwayne from Plutino Group. I'm really looking forward to collaborating with him and just unloading a few of the hundred things I need to accomplish to pull off a great show. Not to mention that it is now the last quarter of the fiscal at work/IT job. Must meet my numbers! I am literally working around the clock right now, often getting up in the middle of the night to work while my family sleeps.

I wish my state of mind was still here:


Panama in January. Sadly, I have cotty. Don't know the man in the water...

P.S.
Model casting the other night. Very long, very odd process. More to come on this...

No comments: