Thursday, April 29, 2010

Favourites from my fellow designers

When we were in the rounds of competition we had the chance to see the other designer's work. There were pieces that all of us collectively ooohed at. Here are some of my favourites.

Pictures are from the Canada Digital Site. I'm not sure why they are small.
I've included the link to the site below.



Birds of North America - Designer Hayley Gibson
This dress was magnificent. The construction and form were impeccable. I wish I had a good picture of the back as well.



Paris Li
So sophisticated. I really loved this dress - the fur detail on the sleeves was perfect.



Anastasia Lomonova
I saw Daisy back stage in this and was blown away.



Diepo - Designers Justine Diener and Kristen Poon
The simplicity of this piece was lovely and makes me wish I was 20 again!


Canada Digital web site:
http://www.canadadigital.com/component/aexposure/event/THE-3RD-ANNUAL-ELLE-EVENT-Toronto-Fashion-Incubators-New-Labels-Fashion-Show-and-Gala-62/House-of-Groves-Jennifer-Waters-4.html

No comments: